I’m doing a brief survey for myself and my fellow authors in regards to how people learn about the books they want to buy. Leave a comment with your yes/no answers and I’ll put you in a drawing for a PDF copy of my July 1st release Dirty Little Trip.
1. Do you read the promos/excerpts on the yahoo loops & have you bought a book after doing so?
2. Do you read the reviews of books posted on the various websites/blogs & have you bought a book after doing so?
3. Do you attend author/publisher chats on the yahoo loops and/or in chat rooms/forums & have you bought a book after doing so?
4. Do you buy books from seeing an advertisement/banner for them?
5. Do you read interviews/author spotlights posted on various websites/blogs & have you bought a book after doing so?
6. Do you belong to on-line book groups/fan sites (facebook/myspace) & have you bought a book from the information found there?
7. Do you buy books from author name recognition?
8. Do you buy books from a family/friend referral?
9. Do you buy books from reading blogs/bulletins?
Have something additional to add? Feel free to let us know if you learn of books a different way than what’s listed above.
Thanks for your input on this! It’s much appreciated! The drawing for Dirty Little Trip will be held on Sunday, June 28 at 6 PM PST and the winner will be announced on my blog Monday, June 29.