I've been in a strange mood lately, noticing things that I normally wouldn't--or at least not pay much attention to. Below is a list of things that have struck me as either quite odd or curiously interesting.
1. Since when do I find it normal that people push dogs in strollers?
2. Men really like to look at themselves in the gym mirror.
3. The Bluetooth headset is one of the ugliest inventions, albeit practical.
4. Men seem to have stopped asking women out on dates. Well, in Montreal anyway.
5. They're still making horror movies. I guess, with the endless violence and awful things that happen in real life, these movies are an inspiration to us all.
6. There's not enough cotton in clothing. Hello designers! Don't you know that many people are allergic to wool and acrylic? (Actually, this is more of a complaint.)
7. Most people don't look good in cigarette jeans, but wear them anyway. (By the way, I'm still waiting for the return of the normal rise jeans. Kinda tired of tugging them up when I sit so my panties don't show.)
8. Jon and Kate (of J & K Plus 8) make yahoo headline news more often than the likes of Brangelina.
9. The convenience of automatic flushing toilets: Either they flush before you're done, forcing you to jump clear of the bacteria-infested water. Or, they don't flush at all, and you can wiggle in front of that red thing all you like...it ain't gonna happen.